Special Sale, limited quantities while supplies last!
The Bourbon SL 28 Arabica Coffee variety that is the Java House Africa Kenya AA is one of the finest, must-have, verifiable single origin, specialty coffees that have no equal. And this is why: The Java House Africa Kenya AA coffee grows in the Kenyan highlands at a high altitude of above 4500 feet above sea level in red, well drained and acidic, loamy volcanic soils with just the right amount of rainfall and equatorial sunlight. This gives it that NICE BRIGHT ACIDITY that’s a hallmark of Kenyan Coffee. A well established and highly organized network of 150,000, largely small-holder coffee farmer cooperatives in Kenya ensures EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY CONSISTENCY in growing, wet process washing, sun drying and milling of the coffee. Java House Africa buys all its Premium Coffee from such farmer cooperatives that bring their members' coffee to a well developed and regulated auction system that ensures that FARMERS GET A FAIR PRICE on their coffee. The Premium Coffee Beans are then HAND ROASTED to a PERFECT MEDIUM ROAST with careful precision in Small Batches by well trained and experienced Master Roasters using an ISO certified roasting system to BRING OUT THE FINE QUALITIES IN THE EXCEPTIONAL COFFEE. After allowing for sufficient degassing the coffee is then PACKAGED FRESH IN PREMIUM ONE-WAY VALVE BAGS THAT GUARANTEE OPTIMAL FRESHNESS. The Perfect Cup – Served Hot or Chilled: The Medium Roast profile of the Java House Africa Kenya AA brings out its Exceptional Qualities. It draws you in right from the INTENSE FRUITY FRAGRANCE to its FULL BODY, BRIGHT AND LIVELY GREEN APPLE-LIKE ACIDITY on first sip. The FRUITY BLACKCURRANT FLAVOUR and the WINEY, GRAPE-LIKE NOTES THAT LINGER ON IN THE SMOOTH AFTER-TASTE get more pronounced when you take it when not too hot. You get to know a really good coffee when it maintains its CONSISTENCY and BALANCE when hot, warm and cool. This particularly makes GREAT FOR ICED COFFEES TO BEAT THE SUMMER HEAT.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- 100% KENYA AA ARABICA GROUND COFFEE. SO WHAT MAKES A KENYA AA SO UNIQUE? The sweet fruity SL 28 Bourbon Arabica Coffee Variety is grown in Kenya’s high altitudes with red, well drained volcanic soils and just the right amount of rainfall and equatorial sunshine. Additionally, meticulous attention to detail in coffee processing by well developed, farmer co-operatives all contribute in producing true Specialty Coffee like Java House Africa’s Kenya AA.
- SINGLE SOURCE COFFEE, VERIFIABLE – NOT SURE IF IT’S REALLY A KENYA AA? Java House Africa Coffee bears a COFFEE KENYA MARK OF ORIGIN by which you can verify the unit in your hand as being a true Kenya AA. Just enter the numerical portion of the CBK/CMO code in the agricultureauthority.go.ke portal for an assurance that you're enjoying authentic value.
- PREMIUM HAND ROASTED COFFEE - BRINGS OUT THE FULL FLAVOR – Medium roasted in small batches with careful precision by experienced Master Roasters to bring out the Full Flavour. With our ISO certified roasting system, you can expect Perfect Consistency in every Vacuum Sealed Bag.
- FRUITY FRAGRANCE & AROMA, BRIGHT FLAVOR – PERFECT HOT OR COLD BREW - Java House Africa’s Kenya AA Smooth, Full Body Coffee draws you in with the intense Fruity Fragrance in the grounds that almost doesn’t want you to exhale and then comes alive in your palate with a Bright Blackcurrant and Grape-like Flavor that lingers on in an after taste that seems to last forever. A truly unforgettable experience.
- FAIR TRADE – FARMERS GET FAIR PRICE FOR THEIR COFFEE - We buy our coffee from the highly organized network Farmer’s Coffee Cooperatives that bring the produce of their small-holder grower members to a well developed and transparent auction system that ensures they get fair prices.