Special Sale, limited quantities while supplies last!
The Bourbon SL 28 Arabica Coffee variety that is the Java House Africa Kenya AA is one of the finest, must-have, verifiable single origin, specialty coffees that have no equal. Why is it so special? - The Java House Africa Kenya AA coffee grows in the Kenyan highlands at a high altitude of between 3,500 – 6,000 feet above sea level in red, well drained and acidic, loamy volcanic soils with just the right amount of rainfall and equatorial sunlight. This gives it that NICE BRIGHT ACIDITY that’s a hallmark of Kenyan Coffee. - A well established and highly organized network of coffee farmers’ cooperatives in Kenya brings together about 150,000, largely small-holder growers and ensures EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY CONSISTENCY in growing, wet process washing, sun drying and milling of the coffee. Java House Africa buys all its Premium Coffee from farmer cooperatives that bring present member farmer’s coffee at a well developed and regulated auction system that ensures that FARMERS GET A FAIR PRICE on their coffee. - The Premium Coffee Beans are then HAND ROASTED to a PERFECT DARK ROAST with careful precision in Small Batches by well trained and experienced Master Roasters using our ISO certified roasting system just enough to BRING OUT THE BOLD DARK CHOCOLATE FLAVOR, TEMPERED BY A RICH CARAMEL SWEETNESS. - You know a really good coffee when it maintains its CONSISTENCY and BALANCE when hot, warm and cool. This particularly makes the Java House Africa Kenya AA Espresso GREAT FOR ICED COFFEES TO BEAT THE SUMMER HEAT. - After allowing for sufficient degassing the coffee is then PACKAGED FRESH IN PREMIUM ONE-WAY VALVE BAGS THAT GUARANTEE OPTIMAL FRESHNESS. - You are sure you have a Single Origin, Java House Africa Kenya AA Coffee in your hand by the COFFEE KENYA MARK OF ORIGIN BADGE on the packet. Just enter the numerical portion of the CBK/CMO code in the agricultureauthority.go.ke portal and it gives you an assurance of enjoying authentic value.
- 100% KENYA AA WHOLE BEAN ARABICA COFFEE. SO WHAT MAKES THESE THE BEST ESPRESSO BEANS? The sweet fruity SL 28 Bourbon Arabica Coffee Variety is grown in Kenya’s high altitudes with red, well drained volcanic soils and just the right amount of rainfall and equatorial sunshine. Additionally, meticulous attention to detail in coffee processing by well developed, farmer co-operatives all contribute in producing a true Specialty Coffee like Java House Africa’s Kenya Espresso
- SINGLE ORIGIN COFFEE, VERIFIABLE – NOT SURE IF IT’S REALLY A KENYA AA? Java House Africa Coffee bears a COFFEE KENYA MARK OF ORIGIN by which you can verify you have a true Kenya AA. Just enter the numerical portion of the CBK/CMO number into the agricultureauthority.go.ke portal.
- PREMIUM HAND ROASTED COFFEE - BRINGS OUT THE FULL FLAVOR – Roasted in small batches with careful precision by experienced Master Roasters to bring out the a Milder, Less Acidic and Smooth, yet distinctive Flavor of a true Kenya AA. With our ISO certified roasting system, you can expect Perfect Consistency in every Vacuum Sealed Bag.
- FRUITY FRAGRANCE & AROMA, BOLD, SWEET FLAVOR – PERFECT HOT OR COLD BREW - Java House Africa’s Kenya Espresso Coffee draws you in with the intense Fruity Fragrance in the grounds that almost doesn’t want you to exhale. It then comes alive in your palate with a Rich Smooth Caramel and Chocolate Flavor that lingers on in an after taste that seems to last forever. A sublimely unforgettable experience - GUARANTEED. Just allow the coffee to cool a little – you taste the fruit notes better this way.
- FAIR TRADE – FARMERS GET FAIR PRICE FOR THEIR COFFEE - We buy our coffee from the highly organized network Farmer’s Coffee Cooperatives that bring the produce of their small-holder grower members to a well developed and transparent auction system that ensures they get fair prices.